Friday, March 1, 2024

New *Spring Collection* Prim Finishing Boards

Happy Friday, friends!

I recently finished up my new "Spring Collection" finishing boards for my Etsy shop which required me to stitch a few spring smalls -- and those of you who know me best know that I really do NOT enjoy stitching spring, so it was a challenge. Although I must say, even with the pastel colors I'm super proud with how they turned out, AND that once again I didn't chop a finger off! I'm actually enjoying making different boards so much I've recently started using my scrap wood for OOAK boards for my Etsy shop!

The four colors I came up with for my Spring Colection are Petal Pink, Pale Yellow, Spring Green and Lilac. (https://www.etsy.com/shop/StarryNightsStudioCo)

"Spring Wishes" 
Primrose Cottage Stitches



"Duo Petites Poules" 
Collection Tralala


"Gertrude's Garden"
Stitching with the Housewives





For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

These are darling, Alissa. So glad you kept all your digits!