Tuesday, February 13, 2024

New Series from Country Cottage Needleworks, Client Finishes and a Blast from the Past

Hey friends!

I've been very blessed to finish for Country Cottage Needleworks and Little House Needleworks. Diane and Nikki are two of the most amazing, talented women in the cross stitch community, and I pinch myself every time I see one of my finishes posted on anything that touches their name. It absolutely blows my mind.

I recently finished up the "Pastel Collection" series from Country Cottage Needleworks and Nikki has already released three of the patterns, with the third releasing just today.







FEATURED CLIENT FINISHES

 "Wee Santa 2023"
Heart in Hand
Double-matted Mounted Wood Easel with bow

 "Wee Santa 2022"
Heart in Hand
Mounted Wood Easel with bow

 "Santa Clause 2023"
Crocette A Gogo
Mounted Wood Easel with bow


I also finally got around to listing some note card sets I had packed when I moved from Connecticut. When I did a complete redo of my studio this month I found a box of them I had finished prior to the move and a bunch more that I just need to pack up. I used to mostly sell cards on Etsy so it was so weird to see these again. But it also makes me miss playing with paper.

SHOP NOTE CARDS


For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Darling finishes you created for your clients and for CCN, Alissa! And to think it all started with a simple, but scary yes. I have scurried off to check out your note cards.

butterfly said...

Beautiful finishing .