Saturday, January 27, 2024

Mr. Snowman

 Hi friends!

After walking room to room around the house with one of my latest finishes trying to find a home for him, I finally opted for a little spot tucked into my hutch. 

I found this pattern when I went to buy the Santa version at Acadia Stitchery. I saw the snowman and I just couldn't resist! He's stitched on 32 ct Vintage Country Mocha Lugana using the called-for DMC threads except for the black which I substituted with Black Coffee from Country Cottage Needleworks.

He fits perfectly on my Prim "Short" Finishing Board with just a little black and white gingham fabric and trim and a bow with snowflake button center.


For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the snowman and your finish is just wonderful.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your snowman is adorable and it is beautifully finished on your board, Alissa. Is Acadia Stitchery the former Sugar Stitches?