Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Bunnies and Chicks

Hello Friends!

I've been wrapping up the last of the spring/Easter stitching as I work on transitioning to summer pieces. The first (and most likely last) spring stitch was Holiday Hoopla Easter by With Thy Needle and Thread. 



I finished this piece in one of those galvanized metal tarts from Michaels and edged it with some white cording. It's stitched on 32 count plantinum lugana using DMC 3328, 3326, 3849, 732, 646, 840 and white.



The second piece(s) come from Prairie Schooler's "Spring Miniatures" collection. Aren't they the cutest? They're super small and quick to stitch.

Both are stitched on scrap 28 ct tea-dyed monaco using DMC 355, 356, 420, 3012, 611, 3021, 758, 926. I finished them on some rustic wood coasters, using twine as the hanger. I made some cording out of the greens from the pattern and then just added a twine bow to each top with a coverbutton center.

I've also worked on some beautifully stitched pieces from stitchy friends.







For shop updates, sneek peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Patti Bollinger said...

I get soooo excited when you post items.
I love your post and seeing all the pretty things you have finished.

THANK YOU!!!!

Patti

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on your Spring/Easter finishes! I enjoyed seeing all the finishes from your clients. Do you happen to know the designer of the Love Kindness Empathy stitch? And thank you again for my beautiful finishes!