Wednesday, January 10, 2024

New *Winter Collection* Prim Finishing Boards

Over the past few weeks, I've been working on some basic finishing boards for my winter smalls I stitched during the holidays. I like to make them look old and primitive, so I really worked on "dirtying them up" by experimenting with different paint colors and finishes. It was more fun than I thought it'd be and I ended up enjoying it! I may even do this seasonally with different colors!

The four colors I landed on for the "Winter Collection" were Black, White, Cardinal Red and Winter Blue. They're available as premade finishing boards (with the fabric mats of your choice) in my Etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/StarryNightsStudioCo), or as custom pieces with or without a fabric mat for my finishing service. 

"Snowman Sampler" 
Cherry Hill Stitchery

"Snowman Kisses" 
Primrose Cottage Stitches


"Mr. Snowman"
Acadia Stitchery

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching and the finishing is just beautiful, Hugs June .

Robin in Virginia said...

Each one looks fabulous, Alissa! Well done!