Thursday, February 6, 2020

Fresh Eggs



Hello Friends!

This morning I finally finished this Fresh Eggs pattern by Cherry Hill Stitchery -- and I say that because I've played with this piece for about two weeks. My original plan was to make it into a sign but the size was off, and then I wanted to finish it into a metal container, but again, the size was off. 



So as I was poking around in my stash I found metal shelf-sitter I found at Kirklands last year and decided to just make it work. To do that, I had to use some black and white gingham on the bottom as a fancy finish and I used black ric rac to tie it together. I went back and forth 100 times with bows/accessories, but ultimately decided to keep it simple.

I've also been working on some finishes for other stitchers.




For shop updates, sneek peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I like the Fresh Eggs finish! And it doesn't need a bow or anything else. That April Snapshots by Pine Mountain is adorable. Well done on the Paris duo and the Vintage Christmas one. And thank you again for all the fall finishes!

Anonymous said...

I love the Lucky design but can’t find it online. Please direct me where to purchase. Thank you.

Alissa said...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CherryHillStitchery