Monday, November 19, 2018

Snowman Mitten Box


Hello Friends!

Just finished up this snowman mitten box. These boxes are some of my favorites to finish each year.




I stitched up the mittens and matted them with some black and tan homespun fabric and then mounted that piece to the top of this primitive snowman box. The stitched piece is edged with some twine and embellished with a piece of garland and snowflake center. 

STITCHY DETAILS:
Pattern: Warm Hands, Warm Heart
Designer: The Little Stitcher
yFabric: 28 ct tea dyed evenweave
Colors: DMC 815 and White


I was also able to finish up this cute Lizzie Kate ornament.




STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Dear Santa I've Been Good
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Dear Santa, I've Been Good - Cross Stitch Pattern
Fabric: 28 ct tea dyed evenweave
Colors: DMC 498, 580, 3712, 987


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Both finishes are wonderful. They make me smile. Well done, Alissa!