Thursday, November 1, 2018

Happy November!

Happy November Friends!

The November cottage of the month is done and in the fall-themed hutch!

I pretty much substituted every color in this pattern to fit my decor. Like all other cottages of the month, it's matted to some green floral backing and mounted to the front of my standard white frame with magnets.

STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Cottage of the Month - November
Designer: Country Cottage Needleworks
Cottage Of The Month November - Cross Stitch Pattern
Fabric: 28 ct tea dyed evenweave
Colors: 
Classic Colorworks - Cherry Cobbler, Pea Pod, 
Autumn Spice, Ye Olde Gold; Weeks - Mocha; DMC - 437, White

Today I work on taking down the Halloween decor and replacing it with more leaves, pumpkins and apples. The good thing about the transition is that it doesn't take much work. In fact, nearly all my decor from October is staying, minus the Halloween-specific pieces.


Unfortunately, the transition does include the removal of my Halloween Rules tombstone that I love so much. I will miss this piece so much until next year, but it only makes me want to finish the Christmas Rules that much more!


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I enjoyed seeing your Autumn décor, Alissa. Your November cottage looks great and I love your changes. Did you make your 'Thankful' sign?