Monday, November 15, 2010

Snowfriends!


It's time for another challenge at Stamps R Us! Challenge #9 is Sparkles and Scallops and I must say that after throwing a hissy fit about not having my scallops show up the first 3 attempts, I really enjoyed it. :)

I really love the digis at The Stamping Boutique who is sponsoring us for the next two weeks. I'll definitely be doing a little more earlier Christmas shopping there! The digi I used is called Snowfriends. Isn't it adorable? I colored the three little guys with Prismas and then used my tried and tested method of laying down some Stickles before throwing a whole ton of glitter on top. It's amazing how that stuff gets into everything for days! Because I wasn't happy with my scallops not showing up well enough (hence the hissy fit) I finally decided to just lift both the scallops and the image itself up with foam tape. It creates the separation I needed and it also gives a little dimension.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

11 comments:

*Ang* said...

I love this card Alissa. Such a cute image. Fabulous Christmas feel with the glitter and snow. Hugs, Ang x

jimlynn said...

So cute Alissa. LOVE those bright colors you used - oh, and all that glitter!!! So pretty.
Lynn

Laura said...

Alissa,I really love the colors you used.Perfect for the holiday season.Gorgeous!!!

paige said...

Love the colors used with this cute image!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What great colors you used- this card is darling!

Karen Howard said...

Very beautiful, love the bright colors you used! Thanks for all your hard work! Hugs, Karen

Carrie said...

Yep that image is adorable and I love the bright colors you used on it. The sparkle is fab!

StampitCrazy said...

Very Cute Snowmen, Who doesn't love them!! Thank you for playing along at stampitcrazy challenge, www.stampitcrazy.net Barb

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Cute, cute, cute!! You did a wonderful job with Tracey's snowmen, love your card!

Marilyn said...

Such a cute card Alissa & your colouring is perfect! Thanks for the idea of laying glitter over Stickles... I didn't know that but am going to try it.

Love crafts forever said...

Love all that glitter, i am totally glitter girl. LOL. Thanks for playing at StampitCrazy. Hugs, Nataliya.