Monday, September 13, 2010

Ya Big Baby!


Really quick post tonight as Monday Night Football is starting in 5 minutes...  I made this card with one of my friends in mind. This person shall remain nameless but acts like the biggest baby when they are sick - hence the inside sentiment. :)

The card itself was layered with five different types of DP and is matted with orange cardstock. I actually worried about the orange being too bright but it ended up blending in just fine. The image itself is colored with Prismas and chalks. I may revisit this card this weekend because it just seems too plain, but for now, this is it.

Thanks for stopping by!




10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Don't re-do this card!!! It's perfect. So cute.....love the patterned paper and your coloring is fantastic.
Lynn

Laura said...

Oh how funny is this.I think your going to put a smile on His/her face when they receive this card.

Carrie said...

I love it and I needed this card for my husband who was just recently sick with a head cold but thought he was dieing LOL

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

lol! Great image......and your coloring is perfection too!!!
I don't think you need to revisit the card at all!
Maria

Patricia said...

This card made me smile. I know people like that, too! You did a great job of coordinating the colors in the image to work with the patterned papers.

paige said...

this card would be perfect for so many people I know at some point in time! TFS this fun card!

Karen Howard said...

That would be me, LOL!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I LOVE this image- your coloring is great- LOVE the DSP you used here. GREAT card! TFD

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Alissa, Your card is wonderful! I like the way the chalks and pencil give the chair and blanket texture.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog too ;) About those Christmas cards... this is the first year I've made Christmas cards when it's been so hot outside, it helps me feel cooler in the 115 plus degree weather ;) They are design team images too so that helps a lot! Have a good day my friend!

Katy Myhre said...

Love It! This image is so cute and the sentiment inside is priceless.