Just made a new card with another one of my digi stamps. I must say I'm really having fun with this whole new element to my cardmaking. For this card, I finally got to use this gorgeous DP from a My Mind's Eye paper stack. Have you ever had paper that is too pretty to use? That's when you know you have a sickness. :) There's probably 6 more sets of DP from this set, but I'm working in baby steps. For this card, I used 4 different sheets from this set and layered them every which way. I notice now that some of the layers I can't even see, but at least I know they're there! The bird digi is from my shop (woo hoo!) and he's colored with my Prismas and chalks. I framed it in a large Nestabilities circle, and then matted it with a larger scallop, and then popped it up with a little foam tape.
The ribbon was a bit of an issue at first because I had two different teal ribbons but one was too light, and the other too dark. I solved this problem by layering one on top of the other, and then folding them and adhereing them to the DP under the Nestabilities scallop. Then I used the same makeshift ribbon for the bottom for contrast.