Monday, July 26, 2010

Stamps R Us Challenge #1

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to share that the ladies of Stamps R Us have created a challenge blog for everyone to join us in! Our first challenge is simple. Show us your cards, scrapbook pages, and altered items using digi stamps. 

The challenge is hosted by GingerLoft, a digi stamp company run by our very own Tami.


For my project, I chose to create a card using this fun digi stamp from Sassy Cheryl's that I colored with my Prismacolor pencils and chalked at the edges. The paper is from DCWV's Pocket Full of Posies paper stack. I loved the vibrant colors, and chose to make paper flowers out of them which I embellished with rhinestone centers.

Join us at the Stamps R Us Challenge Blog to play along! You have 2 weeks to submit your project!

CARD DESIGN:
Stamps: Sassy Cheryl's - Prissy, Sassy and a Little Bit Jazzy
Ink:  PC, Prismacolor Pencils, Chalks
Paper: DCWV Pocket Full of Posies paper stack, Cardstock
Accessories: Paper flower embellishments, rhinetones, Nestabilities, foam tape


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh, Alissa............LOVE IT!!!! And what a darling little image. So cute.
Lynn

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a fun and bright card!! Love all the details along w/ your coloring :)
Maria

Laura said...

Thanks Alissa for posting the challenge,I could not have done a better job.And what a cute card!I love the bright colors and the image so cute!

Carrie said...

Sounds like a fun challenge. Love the bright vivid colors on this card

Karen Howard said...

What a fun card, I love the bright colors!!! Wahoo, I was the first to enter our first challenge!

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love the sentiment with this stamp. Super cute. Your coloring is fabulous!

Patricia said...

The bright colors are great. I especially like the mats at different angles behind the focal point. Must file that idea away in my brain for future use...