Thursday, July 29, 2010

Go Nuts!

Quick post tonight as it has been quite an exhausting day! I love my new Woody digi stamp from the Digi Stamp Boutique! How cute is he? I colored him with chalks and pencils and then added some gray shadows all around him for a little dimension. The paper flowers I threw together quickly to pick up some of the colors from the DP.

CARD DESIGN:
Stamps: Digi Stamp Boutique - "Woody"
Ink: Prismas and chalks
Paper: Woodland Creatures
Accessories: paper flowers, foam stamps, Nestablities

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this digi- the coloring of the image is wonderful! Love the DSP you used. TFS

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

ha ha - he is adorable!!! Love your coloring w/ the chaulk! Awesome!
Maria

Carrie said...

what a fun card! Love all the colors on here and your image is adorable

Karen Howard said...

Alissa, this is super cute, I love woody.

Micah said...

What advice would you give a traditional stamper wanting to dive into digital stamping for the first time? is laser or inkjet better for printing?

This card is so cute I find I really want to look into digital stamping! thank you for sharing.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hey Friend, there's a design team call over at Michelle Perkett Studios you should look into! Here's a link
http://michelleperkettstudio.blogspot.com/2010/08/michelle-perkett-studio-dt-call.html

Paul said...

Love that image. May have to shop for it! I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Patricia said...

What a cute little guy! The sentiment is perfect with him. Great job coloring the image.

Tami said...

Oh I really like these colors