Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Make a Wish!

SEE MY BLOG CANDY POST HERE!!

I made this card for the Sketch Saturday challenge this week. I noticed that I don't tend to make square cards, so this 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card was a nice change for me.

I went with my chubby fairy stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil on this one and for some reason, didn't think twice about coloring her blue. I usually choose the DP first, and then color my images around it, but for whatever reason this time, it went the opposite way. I was lucky enough that I have a million and a half sheets of DP to find some that matched perfectly!


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Carrie said...

what a fun image and great card.

Judith said...

I've never participated in a challenge, but would like to jump in and try it!

Is there a requirement of any particular brand of image to be used or it is free choice?

Thanks for the info,
Judith

Alissa said...

Judith - the image is completely up to you! Go nuts! :)

jimlynn said...

Darling card!!! Love that image too. Wonderful. (She looks just like my sister-in-law!!! LOL)
Lynn

Alissa said...

Lynn you just literally made me LOL. :)

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Wonderful take on the sketch challenge.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great card! I like your sketch and will see if I can get a card made for your challenge. I couldn't leave a comment on that post for some reason.

Maya said...

This is awesome!
Love that cool image, she is so cute :)
Thank you for joining us at SS,
hugs from Maya

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love it! Great coloring!!
Maria

Jenny said...

Super cute card! I love the image and your color combos! Great card! Thanks for the early B-day wishes!