Sunday, May 26, 2024

New Premade Finishing Blanks for Robin Pickens and Annie Beez Folkart

 Hi friends!

This month I've posted three new "Finishing Shortcut" to my Etsy shop. They're also available on my website to current clients. 

The first two were from Robin Pickens' Seasonal Courier Series: Blue Jay's Summer and Robin's Spring. I'm currently working on stitching the fall and winter models.




Both of these finishing options are available as premade wood blanks or premade wood easels. They measure 8 inches wide by 10 inches tall and will accomodate a 14/28 or 16/32 stitched piece. Custom sizes are also available. The fabric mat is from Robin Picken's "Thatched" line from Moda fabrics and is the actual fabric used in the models for the charts.

PREMADE WOOD BLANK: BLUE JAY'S SUMMER 
SHOP NOW

PREMADE WOOD BLANK: ROBIN'S SPRING 
SHOP NOW

~~*~~


My newest Finishing Shortcut is for "American Sampler House" from Annie Beez Folkart. It was stitched beautifully by one of my clients and finished by me. The board is 7.5 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall and will accomodate a 14/28 or 16/32 stitch. I can also make it a custom if you want to stitch it on something larger or smaller. It is also available as a premade wood blank or a premade wood easel.

PREMADE WOOD BLANK: AMERICAN SAMPLER HOUSE 
SHOP NOW


For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

These are so cool. Well done!

butterfly said...

Love your finishing , just blow me away .
Thank you.