Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Prairie Schooler Santa Envy

Hi friends!

For many years, I've had plans to stitch all the Prairie Schooler Santas and have them all displayed on a pencil tree and it's just never happened (yet)! This year, I had the pleasure of finishing 10 Prairie Schooler Santas for my finishing service client, Gina. They were all stitched so beautifully I was almost scared to finish them for her! When Gina received the Santas, she arranged them on her own pencil tree and shared a photo of her beautiful display with me. This was all the motivation I needed to make sure I get mine done next year! 




For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

The PS Santas you finished for Gina are fantastic, Alissa. Her pencil tree looks wonderful. If you stitch one a month, you would have 12 finished to start your tree.

butterfly said...

Santa's look wonderful .
Happy New Year.

Erica said...

Love your Santas! The finishing is perfect! Love the plaid!