Monday, September 26, 2022

Thanksgiving Petites

The newest release from the "Cross Stitch Petites" series from Little House Needleworks has been released, and once again, I had the honor of finishing the models shown on the chart cover. 

I stitched my own set on 28 ct Mushroom Lugana using the called-for threads and finished them on the same whitewashed wood tag boards (in my Etsy shop) complete with the Harvest Plaid fabric mats. And then I just added some cording, a bow, button centers.

Diane had the vision of setting these wood tags up in tiered tray vignettes, and I have to say, she's a genius for it. 






For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Another darling set of finishes (and tags). You already know I love the plaid you used this time. Well done!