Thursday, October 7, 2021

PUMPKINS FOR SALE

Hello friends!

"Pumpkins for Sale" from Lori Holt has officially been finished and added to the fall decor this year. At times, I never thought I'd get this piece stitched up and finished in time. It's very large and a LOT of stitching, but so worth it in the end. 

I did change the scarecrow's sleeves to black and white buffalo check just so it would go with the rest of the vignette I have displayed on top of the piano. Other than that, I made no changes. 

Pumpkins for Sale was stitched on 32 ct light taupe lugana, matted with two different backing fabrics and mounted to the front of this old planked wood piece I found at a thrift store and drybrushed with a little while chalk paint. It's one of my favorite finishes of this year! 

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: