Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Blessed Be

Hi friends!

"Blessed Be" by With Thy Needle and Thread has been in my WIP pile for two whole years. I just couldn't let it sit for a third summer, so I worked tirelessly this week (which is hard with a 10-week old puppy) to get it done --- and it feels so good!

I needed a replacement for my June Cottage of the Month for my hutch in the kitchen, and being that this pattern is square, it worked out perfectly. The piece is stitched on 32 ct Taupe Lugana and I changed most if not all the colors so that I could keep it out with my summer/patriotic displays. It's matted with French Colonial fabric and then a deep red by Moda.

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: