Friday, September 20, 2019

Autumn Medley



Hello Friends!

I spent the morning finishing up this Autumn Medley piece while I enjoyed my Autumn Leaves Yankee Candle and my Pumpkin Spice Latte because yes, I'm one of those people.

This pattern is from Heart in Hand and it's a relatively quick pattern to stitch up. I didn't have the button pack so I mirrored the candy corn at the top (added one to the right), and then just added a small leaf button I had in my stash to the bottom. There were two other leaf buttons that were supposed to go around the "pumpkin fun" area so I just moved everything up a little bit to avoid the gap.



It's finished as a mounted flat wall hanging with my favorite primitive-style homespun fabric, edged with handmade cording and then complimented with a jute bow and another leaf button for the center. Super cute fall piece!

STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Autumn Medley
Designer: Heart in Hand
Autumn Medley - Cross Stitch Pattern
Fabric: 32 ct. Vintage Country Mocha Lugana
Colors Used: DMC as charted

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Looks fabulous! What a super fall finish!