Friday, May 17, 2019

Old Glory



Hello Friends!

Finished up this Old Glory piece into a flatfold this morning after it sat for a few days on the "I don't know what to do with you" table. 



I used faux denim for the back and red and cream gingham homespun for the front to try to pull all the colors out. Then I added twine around all the edges and made a bow out of some patriotic ribbon with more twine. The cover button center is also made with the faux denim.

I changed a lot of the color, and turned my flower into sunflowers. 

STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Old Glory
Designer: Little House Needleworks
Old Glory - Cross Stitch Pattern
Fabric: 28 ct tea-dyed evenweave Monaco
Colors Used: DMC 355, 3768, 731, 435, 3781, 729, 801, White

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a super finish, Alissa! I love your color and flower changes. Well done!