Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Farm Fresh!



Hello Friends!

Things are just flying off my table today and I'm feeling extremely productive!



I FFOed this Farm Fresh freebie by Hands on Design into a mounted ornament. It's so cute with the red and white gingham fabric and little cover button. Love, love, LOVE this design so much!

I kept the colors in the same ballpark, but changed up the red to Schoolhouse Red by GAST and the aqua to Cadet by Weeks. It's stitched on 32 ct platinum lugana.



I also finished this custom request for Pamela. She wanted one of my hanger tart tins but with a spring butterfly theme. I was thrilled that she loved it! The pattern is a bonus chart from Lizzie Kate that I doctored up a bit to make it butterfly-themed as requested.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Both are awesome finishes and I love the gingham!

Robin in Virginia said...

Both are fabulous, Alissa! I love the use of the red gingham for the Farm Fresh stitch!