Tuesday, September 18, 2018

SIlent Night




Hello Friends!
I just love this pattern from Little House Needleworks. And the funny part is that I accidentally attained this pattern because I was trying to order Silent Night from Country Cottage Needleworks, and misclicked. Now it's one of my winter favorites!

I stitched this up last year as part of a hanging frame. I really liked the way this one had come out too with the homespun background fabric and the little pine cones.




This year, I used a small wood pallet that hangs on a twine cord. I mounted the stitched piece on some of the same homespun fabric I used last year and then added the snow-covered branches and one of those little pine cones. 













STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Silent Night (2011 Ornament #5)
Designer: Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 28 ct. tea-dyed evenweave Monaco
Colors: DMC charted

2011 Ornament 5 - Silent Night - Cross Stitch Pattern

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

It looks fabulous, Alissa. I love seeing your stitch agains and their different finishing touches.