Saturday, October 11, 2014

Halloween Costumes for Dogs

Halloween is quickly approaching and I still don't have Cooper and Bentley's costumes locked down yet -- yes I'm one of those people. Last year, when Cooper was a baby, I had bought two costumes for him because I couldn't decide which one to go with. I assumed I could just use the leftover costume for this year. However, what I kind of forgot was that puppies GROW -- and Cooper definitely did some growing this past year.


What do you think? Too small? :) I love the fact that the tiger arms are not even close to touching the ground. He looks more like an orange and black spider than anything else. Poor thing...


For Bentley, I was going to recycle his cow costume. He kept falling asleep in it last year which I took to mean he was actually comfortable in it. And he doesn't seem to be giving me that "Please don't take my picture, I'm so embarrassed" face so I thought I was good to go. That was until I saw these...

Source: Sew Dog Gone Creative


Seriously, does it get any cuter than this? I found these costumes at Sew Dog Gone Creative, a shop dedicated to handmade dog costumes and I'm extremely tempted to get these for the boys. I'm even looking to recruit an R2D2, C3PO and a Chewbacca. 

Others under consideration are:








































What do you think? Any favorites?

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

jimlynn said...

I'm sitting here laughing so hard I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Those pups are so cute all dolled up in their costumes!
Now Cooper - yep, he does need a little bit bitter outfit this year I think. What a cutie though.
Bentley - Adorable!!!! Love the cow get-up and he's a cute as can be too.
That's going to be a hard decision on what to get this year with those cute little costumes!
Lynn

Terri said...

Tough choices, but I think my favorite is "Holy Hound"

Love the pics of your dogs!