Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dance to Your Own Music



UConn men are playing tonight in their Final Four game so I'm making this post really quick before my company gets here. I just love the Mummu collection at Mo's Digital Pencil. She is such a joy to color! The DP is from K&Company (still in love with it). I've really gotten into the layered look this year - I think it's due to the fact that I have trouble saying "no" to paper, so it's easier to just keep going with it. I recently bought an acrylic stamp set of sentiments from Inkadinkado which really came in handy for this one. The set is called "Thoughts for the Day."



Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

8 comments:

Carrie said...

what a perfect sentiment for this image. i agree with you i love that paper too.

jimlynn said...

Alissa, this is just sensational!!! Love it. Such wonderful coloring, great sentiment, and just a fabulous card!
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

Alissa, this is really stunning! I actually have this paper, LOL! Your coloring is just as amazing. Hugs, Karen

Marilyn said...

Oh Alissa... you've done a wonderful job on this. This has to be one of my favourite Mo Manning images ever... to me, it celebrates women, the self-confidence & security we get as we mature. And it's the oddest thing... I just ordered this in rubber today & here you've posted it. It's great!

Paige said...

I love this! Just delightful!

Crafty Cre8tions said...

Terrific!! Love that image!!! I can just see her big booty swaying from left to right!!!!

GO UCONN!!! Off to watch the girls!
Maria

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- gorgeous- I am reluctant to color these images- they look so hard- but I LOVE them- awesome card!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Alissa! I totally love this card. I love the image, the paper...everything. It's so exciting when you totally know you have rocked it. Thanks for sharing. Sherry T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...