Thursday, May 6, 2021

Berry Sweet

It's strawberry season, friends! I was so glad to take the rest of my spring decor down this week, and start putting up my strawberries, ladybugs and bees. I usually will keep this theme going until the the end of June where I switch it all up to patriotic decor.

This "Berry Sweet" pattern is from Cherry Hill Stitchery, and I stitched it on Taupe Lugana using the called-for threads. I looked for weeks to find something to fully finish this piece on, but I really haven't found anything I'm in love with, so for now I temporarily put the piece on a green frame I had in my stash. Then I just added some greenery and a bow with a daisy center. The large ladybug is from Hobby Lobby and I have her just propped up on the piece. I absolutely love her!

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: