Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Spring Has Sprung

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm working on switching out my spring shelves upstairs, so that means "Spring Has Sprung" from Plum Street Samplers has to go!

I found this lattice piece at Hobby Lobby a few months ago, and it was the perfect size for this piece. I was even able to double mat it and attach greenery.

I stitched the pattern on 32 ct Vintage Country Mocha Lugana and made a few adjustments to the chart. The original pattern calls for some winter aspects but since this piece stays up from March to May, it didn't seem appropriate with all of my other decor. Just something to think about if you want to stitch this piece but are hesitant because of the winter elements!

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: