Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Let's Talk Spring #ChalkTalk

Hello friends!

I am totally obsessed with these seasonal Chalk Talks from Cathy Habermann at Hands on Design!

This was a quick finish because all I had to do was finish it on some black and white buffalo check, and then swap it out on the same frame I used for my Winter Chalk Talk.

I had also finished "Easter Peep Parade" by Brenda Gervais a few months ago and didn't realize until I went to take it down today that I had never posted the finish. I found this box at Hobby Lobby back in February, and since it had the grass and the colored eggs, I knew it would be perfect for this pattern. I went with a simple finish and just mounted it to the front of the box. It's so, so cute.

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: