Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Baked Goods

Hello friends!

After two insanely crazy weeks of finishing for clients, I'm trying to take some time to finish some of my own stitches for the kitchen's Gingerbread and baking theme.

I started with "Baked Goods" by Little House Needleworks. 

I have been dying to finish a Priscilla-inspired (https://priscillas2000.blogspot.com/) vintage muffin tin for the hutch for the last two years and FINALLY got around to it!

I stitched Baked Goods on 32 ct Vintage Country Mocha in the following colors: 

Classic Colorworks: Brandied Pears, Cherry Cobbler, Caterpillar

GAST: Chives, Wood Trail

WDW: Light Khaki

DMC: White

The stitched piece is matted with red and white gingham fabric and edged in white cording to match Gingerbread Street in the shelf below it.

I bought the muffin tin at a flea market, and being that it's galvanized, all I needed was some magnets to stick it to the top. I used some pine greenery, and then made a bow for the corner, and then cut a styrofoam cherry in half for the center of it. The small spoon was an ornament from Hobby Lobby that I also magnetized to the side of the pan. SO CUTE!

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

butterfly said...

Love it the finish is just wonderful.
Have a good week .

Robin in Virginia said...

This is so cute! Well done!