Saturday, October 24, 2020

Snowman Joy

Hello Friends!

The Christmas stitching has officially begun and I've already managed to fully finish some pieces.

My two "larger" pieces for this week were both charts from Cherry Hill Stitchery. The first was "Merry Christmas" that I finished in a frame with some red and black buffalo plaid fabric. I added some handmade cording to the sides and then attached some flocked greenery and a bow I made with matching buffalo plaid ribbon from Hobby Lobby. 

The second piece, also by Cherry Hill Stitchery, is "Joy." The model was stitched on white fabric, but I switched it to black for the chalkboard look.

I bought the chalkboard frame at Michaels and sanded all the edges to rough it up a bit. The stitched piece is matted with black and white buffalo check fabric and edged with some red handmade cording. I glued both pieces to the front of the frame and then just made a small bow with a snowflake center to compliment the piece. It's a really cute, quick stitch!

I finished up some cute ornaments this week, too!

"Barnyard Christmas"complimentary piece by Prairie Schooler that came in one of their mini card sets. 

"Ding Ding" is another complimentary piece by Prairie Schooler that came in one of their mini card sets.

"Merry Little Stitches" by Pineberry Lane


....and some client finishes....








For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

butterfly said...

Just wonderful,love all your finishing .
You have a true eye for color and matching the materials.
You give me some wonderful ideas thank you.

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous finishes, each and every one of them!