Thursday, January 14, 2021

Brr... It's Cold Outside

Hello Friends!

My second 2021 stitch and finish is the complimentary piece to Mr. Marshmallow, also by Brenda Gervais of With Thy Needle and Thread and it's called, "Brr... It's Cold Outside." I stitched it on 32 ct. Vintage Country Mocha Lugana using the called-for colors.


The stitched piece was mounted on some black and white gingham and then I just glued some flocked greenery to the top with a large red bow. I found these galvanized trays last year in Hobby Lobby's Spring Shop, and since they're galvanized, it makes using magnets that much easier so I can switch out the pieces for each season. 

This particular piece replaces my Cookies for Santa hutch finish from Christmas.


For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Super finish, Alissa! Love how the tray can be reused!