Friday, August 21, 2020

I Don't Sleep Anymore!

Hello Friends!

Here's a mini photo tour of what I've been up to in the studio! The first three are my own stitches to be used in my sunflowers and bees vignette. The rest are stitched by others and only finished by me.

Pattern: Sunshine on a Stem
Designer: Hands on Design

Pattern: Harvest Chalk Full
Designer: Hands on Design





Pattern: Autumn Skies
Designer: Hands on Deign

Pattern: Ladybug, Ladybug
Designer: Little House Needleworks


Pattern: Farm Girl Fall
Designer: Lori Holt


Pattern: Vintage Christmas Sampler
Designer: Lori Holt with It's Sew Emma


Designer: Snowy Chalk Full and Hip Hop Chalk Full
Designer: Hands on Design


Pattern: Birds and the Bees
Designer: Heart in Hand


Pattern: Getting Old
Designer: Lizzie Kate










For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

butterfly said...

All I can say is Wow your stitching and finish is just beautiful.
Do you make your own boards and wood or do you buy them in .
I love looking at your post and seeing ways to display your stitching .
Thank you for sharing .

Sherri said...

Wow! Your needle is on fire! I love everything you've stitched. Where did you find the wooden pumpkin for the Autumn Skies piece? Thanks for the inspiration!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your sunflower stitches are awesome. Glad you were able to get in some stitching for you! Each one is beautifully finished, Alissa! Love the fall pieces especially and the vintage ornaments by Lori Holt! Well done!