Monday, August 3, 2020

Farm Fresh



Hello Friends!

Farm Fresh has finally been fully finished this morning!



I stitched this pattern by Country Cottage Needleworks using all DMC threads on some tea-dyed 32 ct fabric. I matted it with some tan and black homespun fabric and then mounted it to the front of this rustic wood wall hanging I found at Hobby Lobby. I made some handmade cording to attach to the sides and then just added a natural jute ribbon with a sunflower button center.

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Patti Bollinger said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

butterfly said...

Beautiful stitching and finish .
I am a big fan of your work .
Enjoy your week .

Kathy C said...

Cute Finish!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

love this farm fresh who dose the chart thanks

Robin in Virginia said...

Love how you finished this one, Alissa! Well done!