Saturday, March 14, 2020

Here a Chicken, There a Chicken



Hello Friends!

Today I finished this little chicken piece similar to how I finished my Dancing Beeline.

The pattern is "Wee Chicken" by Heart in Hand and is a pretty quick and easy stitch.



The piece is stitched on Vintage Country Mocha lugana with DMC 304, 729, 310 and white floss. I matted it with some black and white gingham fabric and edged it with some red cording to pull out some color in the design. Both of those pieces are attached to a grey-washed wood pallet board and finished up with gingham and red ribbons. 

For shop updates, sneek peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Another sweet chicken finish, Alissa! Love it on the vintage country mocha lugana!