Sunday, October 9, 2022

This is Halloween and Client Finishes

I am so excited that I was able to get this awesome piece from Stitching with the Housewives stitched up, fully finished, and added to one of my Halloween vignettes this year! I just love the farmhouse look to this piece. It's just such an amazing design!

PATTERN:
"This is Halloween"

DESIGNER:
Stitching with the Housewives

FABRIC:
28 ct black Jobelan

FINISH:
Double mounted fabric flat on a frame

I've also been VERY busy finishing for clients, and working on premades for my Etsy shop. This time of year is always very busy, but this year it seems to be way more hectic than usual. These were a couple of my favorite finishes over the past few weeks. Make sure to follow me on Instagram or Facebook to see more!

PATTERN:
"Farm and Folk"

DESIGNER:
Heartstring Samplery

FINISH:
Mounted fabric easel

PATTERN:
"Cottages of the Month"

DESIGNER:
Country Cottage Needleworks

FINISH:
Mounted fabric flats with bows

PATTERN:
"Autumn Blessings"

DESIGNER:
Shannon Christine Designs

FINISH:
Mounted fabric flat on a wood easel with bow



PATTERN:
"Good Company"

DESIGNER:
Plum Street Samplers

FINISH:
Double mounted fabric flat on a wood hanging blank with bow


DESIGNER:
Stitching with the Housewives

FINISH:
Mounted fabric flat ornaments with bows


These ornaments served as models for my premade red and white mini check ornaments found in my Etsy shop: Premade Red Mini Check Ornaments


For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful finishes for yourself and for your clients, Alissa!