Monday, September 27, 2021

HALLOWEEN ENABLING

Hi friends!

Being a needlework finisher, I'm given the opportunity to see beautiful patterns come to life in person. More times than not, most of my purchases come from seeing charts stitched up. Two of my latest Halloween finishes were no exception. I absolutely love stitching Halloween, but when these two pieces arrived at my house, I wasted no time gobbling up the charts immediately.


This one is "Halloween Queen" from Not Forgotten Farm. Isn't she great? She's the most perfect mix of spooky and primitive and I absolutely love her. 


This next one is "Izzie Dekayen" from Silver Creek Samplers. I've passed on this chart I don't know how many times before seeing it stitched in person on that amazing fabric Stephanie picked out. Had to have it!

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: