Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Autumn Skies and Pumpkin Pies




Hello Friends!

"Autumn Skies and Pumpkin Pies" by Hands on Design is freshly finished this morning! I decided to mount it on this galvanized easel I found awhile back at Kirklands. 


I stitched the chart on 32 ct Platinum Lugana using the following DMC colors: 3776, 3849, 535, 3790 and 580. The stitched piece was matted with black and white gingham and then mounted to the front of the easel. I made some white cording to edge the sides and then just criss-crossed some ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby. 

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Beautiful stitch and finish .
Enjoy a good week.

Tracy Campbell said...

Your finishing options are so beautiful, Alissa.

Robin in Virginia said...

How did I miss this post? What a fabulous finish! Well done!