Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Three Little Words



Hello Friends!

I got these cuties done this week. I just love the colors!

I needed a little change so I pulled out these two Lizzie Kate charts from their "Three Little Words" collection.


The first one is from the "Dreaming is Free" pattern. I only stitched the "Believe in Miracles" part using DMC colors that mimicked the colors in the fabric I chose.



The second one is from the "Forgive Move On" pattern. I only stitched the "Think Happy Thoughts" part and again, used DMC colors that mimicked the colors in the fabric I chose.

They are both finished as fancy flat ornaments.

For shop updates, sneak peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Both are beautifully stitched and finished! Well done, Alissa!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Lovely!