Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Stitching Bee



Hello Friends!

The second this "Stitching Bee" pattern by Little House Needleworks was released I knew I just had to stitch it. I absolutely love it!



This piece was stitched on 32 ct Taupe lugana using DMC 729, 3371, 731 and white. I finished it as a mounted easel using tan and brown homespun fabric to give it a primitive look. I made some cording from gold floss and then accented the piece with olive green and tan and black polka dot ribbons before attaching a small white flower to the center.

For shop updates, sneek peeks. finishing service photos and more, follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Alissa, your bee finish looks marvelous from the stitching to the finishing. Well done!