Friday, October 18, 2019

Week of Fall Finishes

Hi Friends!

This week I worked on getting some of my fall stitches FFOed as well as working my way through my To-Finish pile from other stitchers.



I started with my Autumn Whirligig tart that I finished like all of the other Whirligigs I finished this year. I made some changes to this design including changes to the color and then edged the piece with some brown and orange fancy trim.

STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Autumn Whirligig
Designer: Heart in Hand
Autumn Whirligig - Cross Stitch Pattern
Fabric: 28 ct tea-dyed Monaco
Colors Used: DMC 838, 930, 729, 433, 422, 3777, 730, 3826, White





Then I finished up this cute fall stitch as another one of those rustic wood ornaments I had finished a few weeks ago. This type of finish is basic and simple but I like that I got to play around with some color through cording and ribbons.

STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Fall Squared
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Fall Squared - Cross Stitch Pattern
Fabric: 32 ct Platinum Lugana
Colors Used: DMC 838, 3834, 782, 433, 422, 919, 3826, 730



This last fall FFOs of the week were stitched by Dana.



STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Deer Friends
Designer: Plum Street Samplers
Deer Friends - Cross Stitch Pattern





STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern:  I Love Fall
Designer: The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery




STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Raven's Reply
Designer: Luminous Fiber Arts
Raven's Reply - Cross Stitch Pattern



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous fall finishes! Each one is finished so perfectly. Well done, Alissa!