Friday, September 6, 2019

Halloween Night


Happy Friday Friends!

I just finished 9 pieces for other stitchers and while they're sitting in my pre-shipment pile, I FFOed up this Halloween Night piece I stitched and finished the other day.

I bought this frame at AC Moore when I still lived in Connecticut and I thought it was perfect for this piece because it's purposefully roughed up on the edges and since it was already black, I figured it would be perfect for Halloween.



I added some black and tan homepun fabric for the back to give it that primitive look that I love and added the stitched piece on top of that. I made some cording out of black DMC and edged the sides of the stitched piece with it. Then I made a bow out of Halloween ribbon I found at Michaels and added  little pumpkin button center. 

STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Halloween Night
Designer: Heart in Hand
Halloween Night - Cross Stitch Pattern (with beads)
Fabric: 32 ct. Vintage Country Mocha Lugana
Colors Used: DMC as charted except I stitched the words in 310


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

This looks super, Alissa! Love the frame you used! Well done!