Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Halloween in a Crate



Hello Friends!

Just got back to our quick trip to Kansas City (we are Chiefs season ticket holders living in Phoenix, originally from CT -- wrap your head around that one!) and I immediately went into my studio to FFO this cute pattern I stitched up last week from Tralala.


It was the absolute perfect size when I finished it flat, so it was almost like it was meant to go on this small gray crate I've had. The only thing I had to do was add gray felt to the back just to finish it off but other than that, this was a pretty easy finish and I just love it!



STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Historie de Sorciere 1 & 2 - Witch Story 1 & 2
Designer: Tralala
Historie de Sorciere 1 & 2 - Witch Story 1 & 2
Fabric: 28 ct tea-dyed evenweave monaco
Colors: DMC charted, plus 413


Thanks for stopping by!