Monday, July 9, 2018

Kindness Tray



Hi Friends!

Today I finished up this Act of Kindness piece into a tray top and it came out super cute!

I had this folk art tray for awhile now while I waited for the perfect piece. The dimensions on this pattern were perfect so I made some color changes that would match the painted design on the tray.


The stitched piece is mounted to the front of the tray and edged with some coordinating twist cord I made. Then I added a pink ribbon bow, a small, green ribbon now and finished it with a pink flower center. 

STITCHY DETAILS:

Pattern: Inspirational Boxer #B50 No Act of Kindness
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Colors Used: 926, 930, 3722, 3781, 3790, 3012, 434, 469, White


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Alissa, what a precious piece you stitched and then finished. Well done!