Friday, June 28, 2013

You Are Loved

Did you ever come across stamps you loved but hated at the same time? That's how I feel about this stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. I absolutely love the stamp itself - the little girl is so cute, and the design can be used for many different occasions -- however, for whatever reason, I HATE coloring this stamp. And of course its one of those most requested card designs I get. Isn't that just the way!


For this particular card, I used designer paper from K&Company for the background layering and paper flower. I stamped the Studio G sentiment on white cardstock and mounted it with foam tape for dimension and then added a small coordinating purple pearl for a touch of color. The stamp was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and chalked at the edges. 

I think it's time for me to retire this stamp for awhile! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


   

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

I think it's colored just perfect! SO cute and that background paper matches!
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

Super cute card, love how you colored the image! Hope you are doing great, miss you! Hugs, Karen