Friday, April 22, 2011

Sending Happy Thoughts

Big, busy weekend for me. I have orders for 30 note cards and 3 greeting cards - all by Monday, and Sunday is Easter. Just a little stressed so I'm totally procrastinating by posting my new card. :)

The stamp is from Whipper Snapper Stamps and it's called "Luvbug". If I had all the money in the world, I would buy every single Whipper Snapper stamp available. I LOVE them all. The paper is some DCWV I had in my scrap box, and the flower I punched out of fabric and added a rhinestone middle. The sentiment is a clear acrylic stamp from a kit I got from my stamping buddy, Shelly

Okay, enough procrastinating. Off to work! 

Thanks for all of the nice e-mails and guestbook entries I have received about Lisa. I was told they made her day. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love that car image!! Yes - whipper snapper does have some GREAT images!!

Wow - I feel for you - that's a BIG order in a short amount of time. I hate when we feel 'stressed' with our hobby - but I'm sure you will get it done!
Good luck and Happy Easter!
Maria

jimlynn said...

Sounds like you'll be busy this weekend!
Love this with all the pretty and bright colors...it's a HAPPY card!
Very cute.
Hope you have a great weekend and don't work too hard.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just so sweet! I love this awesome card! You are going to be very busy this weekend! I hope you are not cooking for a crowd or entertaining.....! Happy Easter!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, exciting to hear you have lots of orders but I feel for you that it is over a busy holiday weekend! Your card is gorgeous and I love the bright colors. Hope you spend some time for yourself and have a Happy Easter! Hugs, Karen

Carrie said...

so cute Alissa. I can see why you love this image. happy easter

Marilyn said...

This is just as cute as can bee Alissa!