Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bacon? Really?

I cannot believe I'm about to post this, but I have a new bestseller and its.... 

...drumroll please....


My Bacon Makes Everything Better wall hanging.... um, WHAT?!

I mean, don't get me wrong -- I like bacon. But really? A bestseller? Not the way I saw this happening. In fact, I literally remember making my first Bacon sign and thinking "Why did I do this? No one is going to buy it!" 

18 of these puppies later, I realize how much I underestimated bacon's power!


Pattern Details: 
"Bacon Bits"
Designer: Lizzie Kate

$8.50



Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alissa! I have one of the 18. It's hanging in my office. I was actually going to ask if you could make me another one for my friend's birthday in July! rofl!

Deb P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...