Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Thank You Card Messages and Sayings

We can all attest to the fact that a small bit of kindness can go a long way. So when someone buys you a gift, or offers you a little help with something, sending a thank you card (especially one that is hand-written) is a really simple but effective way to express your generosity towards that person's thoughtfulness.

Though thank you card messages do not need to be long, sometimes writing a simple "Thank You" just doesn't seem to be enough.

Here are some ideas for messages to write inside your thank you cards:


Simple Thanks


   Thanks for everything you do!

***

I am so grateful to you!

***

Thank you so much for your generosity.

***

I am so thankful to have a friend like you!

***

Thank you for being so kind.

***

Thank you so much for your kindness. You made my day!

***

Consider this note a small token of how grateful I am for your generosity.

***

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

***

Thank you for being so thoughtful and caring.



Thank You For Gift


Thank you so much for the (gift).
It was so generous and thoughtful and it meant so much!

***

I am so grateful for your generous gift! Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated!

***

Thank you so much for your gift! It meant so much!

***

Thank you so much for the most perfect gift! 
I am grateful to have a friend who knows me so well!

***

Thank you for your generous gift. It made my day even more special!

*** 

Thank you for your beautiful gift. I can't thank you enough for your generosity.

***

Thank you so much for your gift. I'm so grateful for your love and support!

***


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...