Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

My Handmade Christmas Wish List


Every year I'm asked to make a list for my family of things I'd like for Christmas. And every year, the usual suspects all appear: blu-rays, specific clothes items from my favorite store, usually a techie gift or two -- yada yada. But this year, many of the items I really want are available only in Etsy shops.

Here are some of my favorite items that were included on my handmade Christmas wish list this year:


Best Creative Fuel Ever Mug
Last Christmas I received the "Every Day I'm Hustling" mug from this shop and I loved it, so this year I'm back for another. 


Artist Mixed Media Print
I cannot wait to frame this and display it in my art studio! 


Literally ANY Painting by Leonid Afremov
The only artist I've been this excited about since Vincent Van Gogh (duh!), is Leonid Afremov. His paintings are insanely gorgeous and I would be honored to have one of his originals hanging in my art studio. Until that day, his paintings will continue to be my Smart Phone and tablet desktop backgrounds. 


Needle Felted Owl Ornament
I adore this shop! So many cute items!


Artist Pallette Clock
from RipdNTorn
If this isn't the most clever idea for an art clock, I'm not sure what is! So fun!


Van Gogh Infinity Scarf
I mean, really? I have to have this!


Owl Bookends
Sticking with the owl theme, I think these would go perfectly in my office.


What's on your handmade wish list this year?


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...