Monday, December 26, 2016

Let It Snow!

No, not really. In fact, if it doesn't snow this week, that'd be awesome. Every year I really try to relax the week after Christmas before I really gear up again for the new year. I go on day trips and try to spend as much time as possible with family and friends, and a snow storm could really ruin my plans to do that. So no, please don't let it snow this week!

Instead, I'm sharing my two latest "snowy" finishes, and the last of 2016!

Snowy String


I love these samplers because they're so unique!

Pattern Details:
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Pattern: Snowy String


Ready for Snow


I've had this pattern for two seasons now and I've never gotten to finishing it. This year, I promised myself I would get to it, and I'm really glad I did. I absolutely love it! I changed just a few colors but tried to keep it true to the original.

Pattern Details: 
"Ready for Snow"
Designer: Lizzie Kate

$5.50



Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Wow, Alissa... this is gorgeous! Hope you are doing well and wishing you a fabulous new year! Not sure if you remember me!!! I recently started a blog called Sending Paw Prints.

Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank thank you pet themed handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write thank you messages to foster parents, donors and volunteers.

If you ever have a few spare moments to make cards I'd love your support! Hugs, Karen

Alissa said...

Karen, of course I remember you! I will spread the word on your new blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...