Friday, November 14, 2014

Cottage Baskets

I had these fall and holiday cottage stitched pieces sitting on my "to finish" table for weeks before deciding to make them both basket-fronts. Well, that's a lie. I first decided to make the fall cottage a basket-front, fell in love with it, and decided to copy it for Christmas.

I also had these two larger-sized identical baskets that had been sitting in my inventory for quite a while just waiting for the perfect design and I'm really happy with my decision to use them for these two pieces. I love the look and feel of the cottage landscapes and I'm glad that it came together the way it did.




Baskets measure approximately 12 x 8 x 5.


Thanks for stopping by!   
       


1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Alissa, these are beautiful!!! Love the Christmas scene and the fall one is perfect for right now.
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...